14th International Conference of the ISSLR – International Society for Salt Lake Research, Murcia, Spain, 18-22 October 2021
Official web page of the conference – http://icslr2021.es/
Due to the current health situation, the 14th International Conference of the ISSLR (International Society for Salt Lake Research) in Murcia, Spain, was held online.
It is our intention to publish the proceedings of the conference in Journal of Oceanology and Limnology. Guest editors for the special issues will be Aharon Oren and Katia Hueso.
Journal of Oceanology and Limnology (JOL) accepts high-quality articles on aspects of oceanology (oceanography) and limnology from all over the world, including those in academic coverage: biology (bioinformatics, bioengineering), physics (mathematical and computational physics), geology (sedimentology, geophysics, paleontology, geochemistry), chemistry (geochemistry, biochemistry), hydrology, meteorology, and geography; and those in practical coverage: aquaculture, marine resource exploration, remote-sensing, environmental protection, marine engineering, pharmacology, and instrumentation.
Authors should carefully read the instructions to authors of the journal of their choice and follow these instructions exactly, including the format of references citations in the text and in the list of references.
Papers should be submitted NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 28, 2022 to the editor of the ISSLR Prof. Tianlong Deng (e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org). Please submit the paper as a Word file, including the tables and figures on separate pages at the end of the manuscript; please do not embed the tables and figures within the manuscript text. On the title page, please indicate the full affiliation and the e-mail addresses of all authors, indicating the name of the corresponding author.
The team of guest editors will first judge papers. They will check the manuscripts for scientific quality, format, and the level of the language. The editorial team may suggest changes and request revisions, make minor technical editorial corrections (format, language), and they can reject papers if to their opinion the scientific quality is insufficient or the papers are otherwise problematic.
Manuscripts that have passed this first stage of quality control will be transferred to the editorial office of the respective journal. The editors-in-chief of the journal may send the papers out for review by external reviewers, and they reserve the right to reject papers that had passed the first round of quality control by the team of guest editors.
Lolac organizing committee/Secretariat
- Katia Hueso, Pontifical University Madrid / IPAISAL
- Francisco Belmonte, University of Murcia
- Gustavo Ballesteros, University of Murcia
- Ramón García Marín, University of Murcia
- Diana Hernández, University of Murcia
- BIOCYMA Environmental and Quality Consultant, S.L.
The private company BIOCYMA S.L., with experience organizing events and experts in saline ecosystems. Tasks of the secretariat:
- Documentation for participants
- Congress broadcast
- Web site / social media
- Proceedings and certificates
- Miamping Zheng, Center for Saline Lake and Epithermal Deposits, China
- Egor Zadereev, Institute of Biophysics SB RAS, Russia
- Aharon Oren, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Emil Boros, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Jonathan Clark, Weber State University, USA
- Tianlong Deng, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, China
- Zsofia Horvath, WasserCluster Lunz, Austria
- Peter Hudson, South Australian Museum, Australia
- Nickolai Shadrin, Kovalevsky Institute Marine Biological Research, Russia
- Lucila Castro, Pacific Biodiversity Institute, Argentina
- Bindy Datson, Actis Environmental Services, Australia
- Antonio Camacho, University of Valencia, Spain
- Francisco Comín, Pyrenean Institute of Ecology – CSIC, Spain
- José Ariza, University of Huelva, Spain
- Mariano Paracuellos, University of Almería, Spain
- Francisco Belmonte, University of Murcia, Spain
- Gustavo Ballesteros, University of Murcia, Spain
- Andrés Millán, University of Murcia, Spain
- Josefa Velasco, University of Murcia, Spain
- Rosa Mª Martínez Espinosa, University of Alicante, Spain
- Mª del Carmen Rodríguez, University of Alicante, Spain
- José Manuel Álvarez, Technical University of Cartagena, Spain
- Katia Hueso, Pontifical University Madrid / IPAISAL, Spain
- Máximo Florín, University of Castilla-La Mancha
- Rosa M.ª Gómez, University of Murcia
- Francisco Robledano, University of Murcia
- Diógenes Costa, Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte
- María Asunción Romero Díaz, University of Murcia, Spain
For details please contact Katia Hueso (email@example.com)